Akun clerks merekam dan mengumpulkan ringkasan dari transaksi keuangan dari bisnis atau organisasi lainnya untuk tujuan pengelolaan.
Accounts clerks may perform the following tasks:
- receive and record invoices and arrange payment
- prepare and send invoices to debtors
- check and process loan applications
- calculate and distribute wages and salaries
- prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities
- prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings
- check customers’ credit ratings
- verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management
- prepare reconciliations of accounts.
A bookkeeper maintains and reconciles records of financial transactions (such as sales, wages and petty cash) and prepares regular statements showing receipts, payments and balances of accounts.
A collection officer keeps records of people who are behind in payments, prepares reports of loans and accounts that have amounts owing and forwards on reports for legal action.
A costing clerk calculates and investigates wages, materials, overheads and other operating costs.
A payroll clerk calculates, prepares and distributes wages, taking into account overtime and deductions such as tax, Medicare levy, health insurance payments and superannuation.
Accounts clerks’ work is supervised by accountants and their client contact is usually by telephone.
In larger organisations, accounts clerks’ duties are divided among a number of different positions.
- Accounts Receivable – Accounts Payable Clerk Announcement .doc download
- Accounts Payable Clerk .pdf download
- Accounts Payable Clerk .doc download
- Accounts Receivable Clerk .pdf download
- Senior Accounts Clerk (Web) .pdf download
- 2070 Accounting Clerk – Accounts Payable 0808 .pdf download
- Job Postings- KEC Accounts Payable Clerk 061 .pdf download
- Microsoft Word – Job Description Worksheet Fiscal Accounts Clerk II .pdf download
- Accounts Payable Settlement Clerk .doc download
- Accounts Payable Disbursement Clerk .doc download
- Bookkeeper .doc download
- Bookkeeper .pdf download
- Bookkeeper final .pdf download
- Bookkeeper – Secondary .pdf download
- Bookkeeper – Trollwood .pdf download
- Bookkeeper Position .doc download
- Bookkeeper posting .doc download
- Contract Bookkeeper .doc download
- Bookkeeper Vacancies .pdf download
- Bookkeeper SUPP .pdf download
- JD Bookkeeper .doc download
- Bookkeeper AD .doc download
- Lib Bookkeeper .pdf download
- Bookkeeper LIST .doc download
- VS Bookkeeper .pdf download
- Bookkeeper duties .doc download
- Bookkeeper ad .pdf download
- cwc Bookkeeper Description .pdf download
- BOOKKEEPER-ACCOUNTING-MANAGER .pdf download
- Bookkeeper Office Manager .pdf download
- hr district Bookkeeper .pdf download
- JobDescrip. PT Bookkeeper .doc download
- Assistant Bookkeeper JD .pdf download
- BPF Bookkeeper ad .pdf download
- jobdesc TRF Bookkeeper Position .pdf download
- Bookkeeper FAIR 8 2006 .doc download
- Bookkeeper duty and qualification .pdf download
- Assistant Bookkeeper Job Posting .pdf download
- Bookkeeper & Office Administrator .doc download
- JD-Fiscal Billing Specialist-Bookkeeper .doc download
- Media Buyer & Bookkeeper 08.06 .doc download
- Application Forms – General Accounting Bookkeeper 08 .pdf download
- Accounting Tech II formerely Bookkeeper REV 0208 .pdf download
- General Accounting Bookkeeper 10-27-08 Bulletin .pdf download
- Admin Assit Bookkeeper INT EXT Job Posting IWAV Mar 18 08 .pdf download
- Collection and Administration Concerning Tax Collection .pdf download
- PD – Finance Officer – Creditors Officer .doc download
- Campus Officer, Institutional Effectiveness and Planning Officer E3142 Lvl 40 11-2000 .doc download
- Senior Clerk – Town Clerk .pdf download