Medical Practitioners mendiagnosa penyakit fisik dan mental, disorders dan cedera, dan resep obat dan pengobatan untuk meningkatkan atau memulihkan kesehatan.
Medical practitioners may perform the following tasks:
- examine the patient to determine the nature of the disorder or illness, and record the patient’s medical information
- order, perform and analyse laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic images and procedures
- provide overall care for patients and prescribe and administer treatments, medications and other remedial measures
- aid in the prevention of diseases and disorders by advising patients on diet, exercise, hygiene and general health
- prescribe and administer medication and inoculate patients to prevent infectious or contagious diseases
- provide pre and post-natal care
- report births, deaths and notifiable diseases to government authorities
- arrange for patients to be admitted to hospital
- refer patients to other medical specialists and exchange relevant medical details.
An anaesthetist administers anaesthetics to patients who are undergoing surgery and takes care of them during and after the operation. Anaesthetists are also involved in pain management.
A neurologist studies and treats injuries and diseases affecting the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nervous system and muscle tissue.
An obstetrician/gynaecologist provides medical care before, during and after childbirth (obstetrics), and diagnoses, treats and assists in the prevention of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynaecology).
An ophthalmologist diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries and deficiencies of the eye.
A paediatrician diagnoses and treats diseases of children from birth to early adolescence.
A pathologist uses laboratory procedures to identify and diagnose the presence and stages of diseases, and possible sources of infection in body tissues, fluids, secretions and other specimens.
A physician may specialise in one of many branches of medicine, such as internal medicine, cardiology (treatment of heart disease), rheumatology (treatment of arthritis), allergy, neurology, haematology (treatment of diseases of the blood and blood forming tissues), or geriatrics (diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting elderly people).
A psychiatrist diagnoses and treats mental, emotional and behavioural disorders.
A radiologist diagnoses and treats diseases using radiant energies such as X-rays, ultrasound, gamma rays and radio waves.
A sports doctor concerned with the treatment and prevention of sporting injuries caused by sporting accidents or overuse. They may monitor sporting performances and provide on-site medical treatment. Sports medicine practitioners also diagnose injuries and devise treatment programs to assist sportspeople to return to training or competition.
A surgeon may specialise in many areas such as orthopaedic surgery (bones and joints), plastic and reconstructive surgery, ophthalmology, cancer surgery and otorhinolaryngology (ear, nose and throat).
Medical practitioners are involved in a wide range of activities including consultations, attending emergencies, performing operations and arranging medical investigations. In caring for patients, medical practitioners work with many other health professionals.
Medical practitioners sometimes have to deal with unpleasant conditions due to a patient’s illness or injury. Adopting strict hygiene practices is important.
Depending on their area of specialisation, medical practitioners may have to work long, demanding and irregular hours. This may include working on weekends and at night or being on call 24 hours a day.
- Lecture Notes Obstetrics and Gynaecology.rar (3,699 KB)
- Lecture Notes – Obstetrics and Gynaecology.pdf (6,063 KB)
- Gynaecology Illustrated.Pdf (18,741 KB)
- Handbook_of_Gynaecology_Management.pdf (4,837 KB)
- Dewhurst_s_Textbook_of_Obstetrics_and_Gynaecology_7th_E (9,006 KB)
- Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 18th Ed.zip (17,408 KB)
- Interventional Ultrasound In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And The Breast.Pdf (41,950 KB)
- Gynaecology_&_Obstetrics_Cousres_In_Clinical_Rou (2,597 KB)
- Links_&_Index_Of_Dr.Mahmoud_Salem_Records_In_Gy (27 KB)
- Professor_Lotfy_Shreef_Gynaecology_Anatomy_Of_F (17,415 KB)
- GnRHa-Gynaecology.ppt (286 KB)
- (2) Gynaecology Highlights,Manuel Penalver.doc (178 KB)
- Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 7th ed.pdf (13,542 KB)
- Interventional Ultrasound In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And The Breast.Pdf (41,950 KB)
- Gynaecology Highlights,Manuel Penalver.doc (178 KB)
- An Illustrated Colour Text, Obstetrics & Gynaecology.pdf (37,499 KB)
- Principles and Practice of Pharmacology for Anaesthetists.pdf (4,160 KB)
- Anatomy for Anaesthetists – 4th ED.pdf (7,948 KB)
- Anatomy_for_Anaesthetists,_8th_ed.rar (2,785 KB)
- Professional artist, good Samaritan, servant and co-ordinator – four ways of understanding the anaesthetist’s work.pdf (103 KB)
- Gynaecologist .doc download
- Epilepsy – Global Issues for Practicing Neurologist.pdf (1,488 KB)
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Myelopathies_The Neurologist 2005.pdf (882 KB)
- Common peripheral nerve injuries neurology for non neurologists.zip (99,864 KB)
- Neurologista.Doc (19 KB)
- E4128 UK 12 Neurologist.dss (2,032 KB)
- Neurologist – Michigan .doc download
- metabolic diseases for the general Paediatrician .doc download
- Tips 2 – Visit to the Paediatrician (Oct06) .pdf download
- Crib Death (Sudden Unexplained Death of Infants The Pathologist’s Viewpoint, 2007 edited by Giulia Ottaviani (Springer).rar (3,106 KB)
- The Forensic Pathologist.Doc (44 KB)
- How Does a Pathologist Make a Diagnosis.pdf (134 KB)
- Pathologist.rar (3 KB)
- Pathologist .doc download
- Speech Pathologist .doc download
- Speech Pathologist Assistant7 .pdf download
- UT Pathologist Position .pdf download
- FT MRDD Speech Pathologist .pdf download
- inding a Speech Pathologist .pdf download
- LICN 09 – 30 – Speech Pathologist – LW .pdf download
- Ecgs For The Emergency Physician.Rar (2,514 KB)
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine. (A Comperhensive Study Guide). 2nd Eition,2007, Mc Graw-Hills..Rar (7,765 KB)
- Pediatric Orthopedics For Primary Care Physicians .Rar (4,262 KB)
- Cancer Screening – A Practical Guide For Physicians.Pdf (3,454 KB)
- Pediatric Orthopedic For Primary Care Physician.Pdf (4,999 KB)
- a Physicians guide to clinical forensic medicine. edited by margaret m. stark.chm (1,103 KB)
- Radiation Protection A Guide For Scientists, Regulators And Physicians.Pdf (3,259 KB)
- William Andrews – The Astrological Physician.pdf (2,031 KB)
- Physicians_Drug_Resource.pdf (1,092 KB)
- Pediatric Orthopedic for primary care physicians, 2nd Edition.2004.rar (3,620 KB)
- John Ellis – Personal Experience Of A Physician.Pdf (240 KB)
- Practice Guidelines For Family Physicians Volume 2.pdf (934 KB)
- The_Great_Physician.pps (1,413 KB)
- Practice Guidelines For Family Physicians Volume 5.pdf (1,406 KB)
- Practice Guidelines For Family Physicians Volume 3.pdf (1,488 KB)
- Practice Guidelines For Family Physicians Volume 4.pdf (1,143 KB)
- Astrological Physician.pdf (2,031 KB)
- Practice Guidelines For Family Physicians Volume 6.pdf (5,804 KB)
- Sample CV – Physicians.pdf (19 KB)
- Oncologic Emergencies for physicians, 2007.ppt (97 KB)
- Physicians_Drug_Resource.pdf (369 KB)
- Physicians.Desk.Reference.Electronic.Library.2005.zip (38,319 KB)
- A Model for Physician Education.pdf (326 KB)
- Satisfaction with Routine Follow-up Visits to the Physician -The Needs of Patients with Breast Cancer.pdf (148 KB)
- The team physician and conditioning of athletes for sports a.pdf (96 KB)
- Morticia and the Psychiatrist.flv (61,458 KB)
- Chat with Psychiatrist.exe (119 KB)
- funny(psychiatrist).txt (1 KB)
- Psychiatrist .pdf download
- Psychiatrist Report .pdf download
- TAF Psychiatrist Proctologist .pdf download
- Psychiatrist recruitment survey draft12 .doc download
- Psychiatrist-Chiropodist (Piss Artists) .doc download
- Glen Hackanson -Psychiatrist-Sacramento .pdf download
- Lori Suvalsky – Psychiatrist – Minnesota .pdf download
- types-of-marital-therapists-psychiatrist .pdf download
- Questions to ask the Psychiatrist .pdf download
- Allan Nineberg – Psychiatrist – Cambridge MA .pdf download
- Babatunde Adetunj – Psychiatrist – Berlin NJ .pdf download
- Brian Zimnitzky – Psychiatrist – Annapolis MD .pdf download
- David Lipsig – Psychiatrist – Atlanta GA .pdf download
- Elizabeth Kohlhepp-Psychiatrist-Scottsdale CV .pdf download
- Erik Roskes – Psychiatrist – Baltimore MD .pdf download]
- George Northrup – Psychiatrist – Tampa FL .pdf download
- Gwen Levitt – Psychiatrist – Phoenix AZ .pdf download
- Harold Bursztajn – Psychiatrist – Cambridge MA .pdf download
- Jeffrey Grace – Psychiatrist – Buffalo NY .pdf download
- Jeffrey Roth – Psychiatrist – Chicago IL .pdf download
- Atlas de Radiologia.rar (36,672 KB)
- Biblia_De_Radiologia.Pdf (6,864 KB)
- [medicina veterinaria] conceptos basicos de radiologia veterinaria – dr jorge mendoza.pdf (1,265 KB)
- MCQ.Companion.to.Applied.Radiological.Anatomy.3HAXAP.pdf (2,143 KB)
- Radiologia Ortopédica.ppt (11,517 KB)
- Radiologia Digital.pdf (4,290 KB)
- Ultrasound for Surgeons.rar (3,352 KB)
- Ultrasound for Surgeons.pdf (4,067 KB)
- Alison Roberts – Italian Surgeon’s Christmas Miracle (html).zip (114 KB)
- Dermatology For Plastic Surgeons.Pdf (2,706 KB)
- Pediatric Trauma Update for Trauma Call Surgeons.ppt (9,720 KB)
- Person _ Clinical research methods for surgeons.doc (318 KB)
- Breast Cancer For The Plastic Surgeon.Pdf (183 KB)
- Dean.Software.PC.Surgeon.v4.50.zip (2,686 KB)
- j American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 11-2008.PDF (1,441 KB)