Akuntansi adalah pengukuran, penjabaran, atau pemberian kepastian mengenai informasi yang akan membantu manajer, investor, otoritas pajak dan pembuat keputusan lain untuk membuat alokasi sumber daya keputusan di dalam perusahaan, organisasi, dan lembaga pemerintah.
Akuntansi adalah seni dalam mengukur, berkomunikasi dan menginterpretasikan aktivitas keuangan. Secara luas, akuntansi juga dikenal sebagai “bahasa bisnis”. Akuntansi bertujuan untuk menyiapkan suatu laporan keuangan yang akurat agar dapat dimanfaatkan oleh para manajer, pengambil kebijakan, dan pihak berkepentingan lainnya, seperti pemegang saham, kreditur, atau pemilik. Pencatatan harian yang terlibat dalam proses ini dikenal dengan istilah pembukuan.
Accountants may perform the following tasks:
- assist in the formulation of budgetary and accounting policies
- prepare financial statements for presentation to boards of directors, management, shareholders, and statutory bodies
- conduct financial investigations, undertake audits, prepare reports, and advise on such matters as the purchase and sale of businesses, mergers, financing, suspected fraud, insolvency and taxation
- examine operating costs and the income and expenditure of institutions
- provide assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements
- provide financial and taxation advice on business structures, plans and operations
- liaise with bankers and brokers to establish funds management arrangements
- advise on the selection and application of computer-based accounting systems
- appraise cash flow and financial risk of investment projects.
An auditor makes sure that financial statements are accurate by checking that assets and liabilities mentioned in reports really exist, analysing samples of work done and interviewing staff about the way they go about their work.
A budget accountant primarily concerned with the development and maintenance of budgeting systems. This involves monitoring budgets and comparing them with actual costs and revenues related to production, marketing and capital. They analyse records to determine trends, which assists in managerial control.
A bursar responsible for the accounting and general business operation of schools or tertiary institutions. This may include fundraising.
A cost accountant develops and directs systems so that costs can be recorded and analysed to work out each unit cost. This involves analysing changes that affect production costs (e.g. raw materials, manufacturing methods, factory overheads and wages).
They provide management with reports to assist in decision-making about production volumes, sale prices and additions or deletions to product lines and/or manufacturing or distribution resources.
A finance manager prepares reports for management, summarising the business’s financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage and cash flows, and assists with the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and financial forecasts.
Finance managers also work out fund requirements and strategies to invest surpluses. They also develop accounting and management policies and procedures.
A forensic accountant analyses and prepares accounting documents to use as evidence in a legal environment, and presents them in a court of law.
An investment analyst evaluates the worth of companies for potential buyers and investors, and investigates businesses being sold, bought or merged.
Liquidator and Receiver
A liquidator and receiver assists and advises businesses in financial difficulties and organises company closures in line with legal requirements and, in the case of bankruptcies, sells assets.
A systems accountant analyses financial information needs for organisations by reviewing existing systems and working out the best way to meet those needs with the design of new systems.
Taxation Consultant/Taxation Agent
A taxation consultant/taxation agent prepares taxation returns and reports, provides advice on tax issues and handles disputes with taxation authorities.
A treasurer plans short and long-term finance for organisations and advises on the financial consequences of internal and external decisions. They design and manage investment portfolios to minimise financial risk for organisations by acquiring, looking after and investing funds.
Accountants may work on their own or with other accountants. Accountants in private practice have a high level of public contact. Some positions involve travel, which is often interstate or overseas.
- good communication skills
- good presentation skills
- able to build rapport with clients
- able to analyse and solve problems
- good organisational skills
- discretion when dealing with confidential information
- professional and ethical.
1. Financial Accounting, Reporting And Analysis.Pdf (9,039 KB)
2. The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers.pdf (2,004 KB).
3. Banking [English Finance Management Accounting] Dictionary of Financial and Business Terms.pdf (53,918 KB).
4. Learn accounting.pps (1,056 KB).
5. Controlling Strategy – Management, Accounting, and Performance Measurement.pdf (1,934 KB).
6. Accounting Financial Statements Analysis.Pdf (1,358 KB).
7. managerial accounting.rar (4,628 KB).
8. The Essentials of Finance and Accounting .zip (1,631 KB).
9. Accounting-For-Managers.Pdf (2,772 KB)
10. Finance Management Accounting Analysis . File zip (3,355 KB)
11. Business Finance – Accounting Information Systems As Knowledge-Objects.pdf (284 KB)
12. Finance Management – Cost Accounting Tradition And Innovation – Barsfield, Raiborn & Kinney.pdf (6,835 KB)
13. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (29 KB)
14. ACCOUNTING SYSTEM FOR BUSINESS COMPANIES.xls (52 KB)
15. Accounting Information Systems.doc (1,380 KB)
16. MYOB_Accounting.rar (10,487 KB)
17. Bookkeeping and Accounting.pdf (1,967 KB)
18. Accounting Theory.doc (3,210 KB)
19. Principles of accounting.rar (71,687 KB)
20. Accounting Sofware In Excel (Adjusted).Xls (4,104 KB)
21. Petroleum Accounting Principles, Procedures & Issues 5th ed.pdf (6,682 KB)
22. [Finance] Accounting – Projected Cash Flow Excel Modeling.xls (290 KB)
23. Managerial Accounting English.doc (1,019 KB)
24. Accounting.pdf (8,443 KB)
25. Financial Accounting.pdf (8,337 KB)
26. Management Accounting Best Practices 047174347X.pdf (2,565 KB)
27. Accounting_For_Non_Accountants_6th_Ed.Pdf (2,648 KB)
28. A Guide To Accounting ZAKAH.pdf (1,995 KB)
29. vb6.0 Accounting.rar (6,092 KB)
30. Intermediate Accounting 2008.rar (45,240 KB)
31. Theory and Practice With Dual Entry in Project Cost Accounting and Control.pdf (551 KB)
32. Cost Accounting.rar (8,078 KB)
33. Intermediate_Accounting_Kieso_12th_Solutions_Manual.zip (2,959 KB)
34. Schaums.Outline.of.Intermediate.Accounting-II.2nd.Ed..zip (901 KB)
35. Book_-_Manual_-_Getting_Started_Guide_For_Peachtree_Complete_Accounting (1,725 KB)
36. Dictionary of Accounting.rar (3,317 KB)
37. Cost accounting.doc (30 KB)
38. Advanced financial accounting.rar (13,701 KB)
39. Excel Spreadsheets Finance Management Accounting Analysis.pdf (4,842 KB)
40. Basics of US Cost Accounting Standards .ppt (218 KB)
41. Accounting cycle.pdf (753 KB)
42. Accounting Cycle.Pps (18 KB)
43. Environmental Accounting.Pdf (207 KB)
44. 3useful Books in Finance and accounting.rar (3,199 KB)
45. Accounting For Non-Specialist.Pdf (1,277 KB)
46. Accounting standards – Comparative study.ppt (176 KB)
47. Peachtree_Complete_Accounting_2005.txt (1 KB)
48. Wiley, Inventory Accounting A Comprehensive Guide.pdf (1,761 KB)
49. Managerial Accounting.doc (536 KB)
50. Excel Accounting.Rar (810 KB)
51. Accounting_Financial_Statements_Analysis.Pdf (1,358 KB)
52. Disc 1 – SAP Cost Center Accounting.zip (5,720 KB)
53. GLOSSARY of accounting.doc (240 KB)
54. 101 Marketing Strategies for Accounting, Law, Consulting, and Professional Services Firms..pdf (2,405 KB)
55. Garrison+NORREN+11th+ed,+Managerial+Accounting.zip (57,604 KB)
56. AC010 – 2005-Q2 – A4 – Business Processes in Financial Accounting.rar (23,314 KB)
57. Flow_of_Accounting_Entries_in_Oracle_Applications.pdf (4,855 KB)
58. Accounting Principles.pdf (11,623 KB)
59. Accounting Books Collection.txt (11 KB)
60. Accounting and Finance for Your Small Business 0471771562.pdf (1,806 KB)
61. Accounting Standards.Zip (761 KB)
62. Management_Accounting_NEW_041708_Anindita_Scored_71.d (3,566 KB)
63. ch07_accounting management.pdf (1,146 KB)
64. Intermediate Accounting Kieso 11Th Edition.pdf (2,510 KB)
65. Management Accounting.rar (6,960 KB)
66. Accounting ledger database.mdb (1,764 KB)
67. (ebooks) MBA in Finance and Accounting, 3rd Ed 2002.pdf (3,559 KB)
68. Accounting for Managers.pdf (2,772 KB)
69. Financial_Accounting,_Reporting_And_Analysis.Pdf (9,039 KB)
70. CS269 Accounting Information Systems.zip (106 KB)
71. National Standard for Public Accounting for CMAs.pdf (157 KB)
72. Advanced Financial Accounting, 7th Ed.pdf (4,856 KB)
73. Cost Accounting Records (Petroleum Industry) Rules 2002.doc (338 KB)
74. Cost Accounting Standard 3 – Overheads.doc (184 KB)
75. Financial Accounting.pdf (8,393 KB)
76. (Ebooks) Mba In Finance And Accounting, 3Rd Ed 2002.pdf (3,559 KB)
77. The Complete Guide To Accounting.Doc (2,814 KB)
78. Scdl_Pgdib_Sem_1_Management_Accounting_Rj_1_231 (2,674 KB)
79. Accounting students learning conceptions, approaches to learning, and the influence of the learning-teaching context on approaches to learning.pdf (211 KB)
80. Managerial Accounting – ABM.ppt (56 KB)
81. Petroleum Accounting 5th Ed (2000).pdf (6,682 KB)
82. Accounting Basics.doc (38 KB)
83. (2) MYOB_Accounting.rar (10,487 KB)
84. Management Accounting.pdf (89 KB)
85. Amacom – Accounting Demystified (2004).pdf (755 KB)
86. Advanced Management Accounting.zip (24,269 KB)
87. Dictionary of Accounting.pdf (7,354 KB)
88. Accounting.doc (194 KB)
89. (2) Schaums.Outline.of.Intermediate.Accounting-II.2nd.Ed.0071469745.pdf (1,261 KB)
90. AC040 – 2005-Q2 – A4 – Business Processes in Management Accounting.rar (35,152 KB)
91. Financial Accounting – General Topics.pdf (3,021 KB)
92. Accountants’ Handbook, Financial Accounting and General Topics, Vol. 1.pdf (11,326 KB)
93. 3._Finance_Management_Accounting_Analysis.zip (3,355 KB)
94. Intermediate Accounting.pdf (1,297 KB)
95. Management Accounting Guidelines 4 – Tools and Techniques of Environmental Accounting for Business.pdf
96. ch17_ accounting management.pdf (1,609 KB)
97. AS – 22 Accounting for Taxes on Income.ppt (108 KB)
98. cost accounting a managerial emphasis.djvu (6,717 KB)
99. Schaum’s Outline of Principles of Accounting I.pdf (13,072 KB)
100. Accounting12545í.Pdf (1,365 KB)
101. Finance – Accounting Demystified.pdf (1,004 KB)
102. Book_-_Manual_-_Getting_Started_Guide_For_Peachtree_Complete_Accounting_ (1,725 KB)
103. Financial and Management Accounting.doc (145 KB)
104. John_Wiley-The_Portable_MBA_in_Finance_and_Accounting__3rd_Edition (3,559 KB)
105. (2) cost accounting.doc ( 30 KB)
106. accounting.rar (2,595 KB)
107. advanced_accounting.pdf (16,070 KB)
108. ch15_accounting management.pdf (2,276 KB)
109. disc 7 – sap bank accounting.zip (8,044 KB)
110. management_accounting_new_nishad_081408.doc (4,894 KB)
111. (2) accounting_financial_statements_analysis.pdf (1,358 KB)
112. MYOB Accounting.rar (15,863 KB)
113. Accounting Best Practices – 5th ed.PDF (3,881 KB)
114. Financial Accounting 1.pdf (1,591 KB)
115. ch08_accounting management.pdf (1,754 KB)
116. Managerial_Accounting-Final.doc (95 KB)
117. The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers.pdf (1,983 KB)
118. Penguin_-_Test_Your_Professional_English_-_Accounting.pdf (4,853 KB)
119. Inventory_Accounting_A_Comprehensive_Guide.rar (894 KB)
120. ch14_ accounting management.pdf (705 KB)
121. Bank Accounting (FI-BL).pdf (240 KB)
122. ch19_5 – 19_6 accounting managment.pdf (1,963 KB)
123. ch13_accounting management.pdf (2,474 KB)
124. Managerial Accounting and Business Analysis1.doc (204 KB)
125. TFIN1-2006-Q2_Instrument-A4-Management_Accounting_II.pdf (41,106 KB)
126. John Wiley & Sons,.Accounting Reference Desktop.pdf (4,635 KB)
127. Advanced Management Accounting.pdf (35,217 KB)
128. Master Budget & Responsibility accounting.ppt (284 KB)
129. Accounting for Lean Enterprises.pdf (28,388 KB)
130. Project_Accounting_user_manual_v1.zip (3,680 KB)
131. Cost Accounting Standards – Federal Govt Contracts (US).ppt (512 KB)
132. Accounting Management.Pdf (2,008 KB)
133. (Business.Ebook).John.Wiley.&.Sons.-.Inventory.Accounting.p (1,892 KB)
134. INTERMEDIATE_ACCOUNTING_KIESO_12ED.zip (17,963 KB)
135. Management Accounting1.pdf (101 KB)
136. J03-Financial_Accounting.zip (30,359 KB)
137. Cost Accounting Standard 5- Average (Equalised) Cost of Transportation.doc (100 KB)
138. Accounting_Fundmentals.Part1.Rar (24,861 KB)
139. Principles of accounting.rar (71,285 KB)
140. Accounting For Research And Development Cost.Doc (170 KB)
141. simply accounting manual.pdf (326 KB)
142. Cost Centre Accounting 2.pdf (5,162 KB)
143. Accounting Information Systems.Zip (1,132 KB)
144. Excel spreadsheets Finance Management Accounting Analysis.pdf (5,502 KB)
145. Management Accounting Guidelines 3 – Implementing Corporate Environmental Strategies.pdf (3,080 KB)
146. Fast Accounting.rar (40,439 KB)
147. Cost Accounting.rar (3,861 KB)
148. Accounting_With_New_General Ledger.pdf (40,583 KB)
149. Managerial Accounting.rar (375 KB)